Agile project management allows organizations to focus on what is most important in a limited time, budget and meeting customer expectations.
Agile Project Management qualifications are intended for people working in a project environment and who want to ensure their efficiency.
Getting to know the basics of the proven DSDM Atern method allows you to gain the ability to implement projects, in accordance with the Agile approach, in organizations requiring standards, precision and transparency of project management processes, and at the same time ensuring speed, the possibility of introducing changes and independence, which results from the adoption of the Agile philosophy.
Knowing the terminology of Agile Project Management also allows you to communicate with other people who apply the same standard inside and outside the organization, and obtaining a certificate confirms the qualifications required by the employer.
Obtaining the Agile Project Management qualification is recommended especially for:
- persons recently assigned to perform roles in the project or persons who would like to obtain formal qualifications after gaining previous experience in project management,
- people in the Project Management Office or project assurance, as well as members of the Steering Committee who want to exercise control and team members who aspire to higher roles,
- senior managers, recently appointed to project roles, or those who wish to obtain formal qualifications after previous project management experience.
For this reason, we have been using an agile approach to our projects since 2010, and since 2013, we have been an AgilePM® accredited company and conduct Foundation & Practitioner training.
Our Lead Trainer actively participated in the translation of the Agile PM v 2.0 textbook.
Our trainers actively publish articles on agile project management in the Polish press.
We are also happy to help you.
NOW CHOOSE A TRAINING DESCRIPTION BELOW:
1. Choose the Foundation level if you are a team member and want to know how to do your job.
2. Choose the Foundation & Practitioner level if you are a manager and decide how others will work.
3. Select the Practitioner level if you already have the Foundation level.