“We support our clients in professional development”
skills® has been operating since 2004.
We started as an Accredited Training Organization teaching:
project management (PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile, Agile PM), risk management (M_o_R®), program management (MSP®), management of project offices, programs and portfolios (P3O®), management of meetings (Facilitation), management of business processes implemented using IT (OBASHI®), Automated Service Management (SAF®), and Human Resource Management (AQRO®).
Our trainings end with an international exam that allows us to obtain a certificate confirming the global qualifications of our graduates.
We maintain the highest substantive level of our trainings, we cooperate only with experienced trainers, experts and practitioners in the field of management.
Since 2016, we have also been running the skills® portal about the meaning of working in corporations, based on our experience in supporting professionals.
|Responsible for the skills® portal|
Vice President of skills sp.z o.o.
Editor-in-chief of skills® portal
Since 2010, he has been responsible for building and managing relationships with clients.
She has published articles in magazines from publishing houses such as:
At the Murator SA publishing house (Grupa ZPR), she was a content editor and carried out publishing projects.
• Journalism and advertising at Giedroyc College of Communication and Social Media in Warsaw
• Journalism at the Wańkowicz University of Journalism in Warsaw
• Sociology (Institute of Applied Social Sciences) at the University of Warsaw.
• She also completed postgraduate studies in Business Management at the Polish Open University.
We invite you to the portal: http://www.skills.pl
|Responsible for the training area|
Founder, President of the Management Board and Co-owner of of skills 2004 UG and skills ltd.
Lead Trainer i Lead Consultant w skills sp. z o.o.
Accredited Practitioner Coach (IIC), NM Practitioner Coach, NM Corporate&Executive Coach
He has been involved in management since 1993. He worked as a Project and Program Manager for IBM Polska sp.z o.o. and NASK j.b.-r.
In 2003, he translated the PRINCE2® 2002 textbook into Polish on his own, and in 2004, during the training for PRINCE2® trainers, he obtained PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner certificates. He then started his coaching career and has since trained over 5,000 managers.
• Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw – TEMPUS scholarship holder,
• Postgraduate Studies in Telecommunications, IT and Management CITCOM at the Warsaw University of Technology,
• Executive MBA Program at the Warsaw University of Technology, London Business School, HEC, NHH.
He conducted classes for post-graduate studies at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw, at the University of Finance and Management, and at the Business School of the Warsaw University of Technology.
Author of books:
Subject Matter Expert for Polish versions of:
We invite you to see our trainings: https://www.skills2004.eu/
See our references: